Thursday, June 19, 2008

Announcement

Wow! It's Amy here. This is my first time to blog! My sister Bertie who is a blogger extraordinaire has been nagging me endlessly about doing this, as have a few other loving people, so here I go! Hopefully I'll become converted and start to do it more often...like a couple times a month or so.

Well, here is our announcement! We're expecting baby number two! We are so so so thrilled. I've been wanting another baby since Clementine was born, and Brett can't wait either. The due date is Nov. 16th, but we'll probably have the baby a little earlier because the ob-gyn I'm seeing insists on delivering C-section babies a week early. We'll have an ultra sound on July 2nd to see if it's going to be a boy or a girl. I LOVE ultra sounds. I can't wait! I don't care which one we get...boy or girl, and Brett doesn't care too much either, but the rest of the family on both sides really seems to be rooting for a boy.



Here's a little picture from the ultra sound they did a little over a month ago. So exciting!!!

12 comments:

Carolina said...

Congratulations! It will be so fun for Clementine to have a little brother/sister to play with. I hope you are feeling well. Best wishes for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy!

Michelle said...

Congratulations you guys!!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Wooopppeeee!! We are exactly 1 month apart!! That's hysterical!! You guys need to come visit!! How about the 4th of july!??! We are trying to convince Sarah and Jared to come over too.
Sorry I didn't call back. I'm really lame lately!
Rach

Bertie said...

What?!?! You are pregnant?? April fools was back in April- funny lady!! You crack me up:) But in all seriousness- I'm hoping for the baby to be a boy!!

Aurelia said...

Congrats you guys!
Only 5 days until Baby #3!

Kendall said...

Congrats - that's great! You guys are tougher than we are... one baby is enough for us to handle right now, so I have nothing but admiration for you. :)

Mrs. B said...

Yea! I'm super happy for you guys!

Lisa PG-13 said...

Wait, wait, wait. Why are they making you do a C-section? I thought they only planned those things for people who were expecting twins or triplets... Are you saving that news for another post???

Becky said...

Glad you're finally blogging! I left a message on here a few weeks ago (I forget how many). If you never saw it, I found you through Becca's blog. Come visit mine mbsw02.blogspot.com. I'm expecting another baby too, #3 in fact. Good luck with everything!

Rachael said...

Hello my friend! How are you? You look very happy and your little girl is to die for. So cute. Congrats on number two! I am so glad you have a blog, and I am glad that Bertie found me and we can keep in touch!

Amy said...

Yay congrats! So....is it a boy or a girl???

The Nichols Family said...

Great picture! It's fun to see your blogspot. I hope you take some time to look at ours too. I hope to hear from you soon. I've tried to call a couple of times.