Monday, February 18, 2008

Minnie's Walking!!!

First of all, the big news from the Breeden Bunch is that our little Clementine is walking. She really started a few weeks ago, and I even cut together a video a couple weeks back and posted it on YouTube, but I failed to post anything here. Anyway, it's below for your viewing pleasure. It doesn't show her very first steps, but she only started to really walk 2 days before we took this video. The cowgirl outfit it courtesy of Aunt Lisa.
As for us, I'm working up in Fort Worth (living in a hotel for now) doing doing Oil and Gas work. Amy and Minnie are still living with her parents while we try to find a place to live up here (should we buy, should we rent, apartment or house?). The long distance thing is tough, but I see them every weekend and we invested in webcams.
Anyway, enjoy the video below.

6 comments:

Aurelia said...

How exciting! Sorry your little family is apart during the week--that is hard. We're still here in Lubbock, not for much longer though. Jon will graduate in May. We're in the process of hearing back from PhD programs. We're also expecting again--another boy! So we have an exciting summer ahead of us, with the move & all. Thanks for the update.
P.S. You NEED to get on Facebook!

Carolina said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! Long-distance commutes are no fun--Kendall and I survived a few such arrangements, but that was without kids.

I think the housing market is just right for buying--prices can't get much lower (I hope).

Kendall said...

awesome work Clementine! I know how you feel about the commute, Brett. I'm not sure if you remember, but for a year I worked in Provo and commuted to Austin every weekend. It was rough. The web cams are a great idea though.

Jen said...

Adam and I keep waiting for you to get in contact with us! We can give you some pointers regarding housing in Fort Worth if you are interested. Even have a friend that's a great realtor. Hope to hear from ya - even if you just want to get out of the hotel - you are always welcome to come for dinner. - The Camphuysens 817.605.9272 adamcamphuysen@sbcglobal.net

Katie said...

Hi Breeden Family! I hope you don't mind, I was on Kandice (Cope) Morgan's blog and came across you guys. -small world in the blogging world- Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!
I hope you guys are doing well. Eric has been commutting to Orange County during the week, for the last year. It's hard, and I feel for your sweet wife. We are moving out there next week so we're excited for that to be over. Take care-

real? said...

hey! didn't know someone was in a hotel. we're in Fort Worth! do you need a place to stay? there is a guy in the ward whose family is in AK for about 4 months so i'm sure he would put you up for a while. hm... or stay with us for a few days. call us if you need advise about apartments.
heidi (widmer) icleanu