Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's Official

I am totally stoked to be able to tell you all that as of approximately 4:00 I am officially a lawyer (well, technically I need to be sworn in, but that will happen on the 12th of Nov.). That's right, the bar results came in a day early and I passed. I hope this doesn't shock anyone too much;-) I was a little nervous as the test was the absolute worst 2 1/2 days of my life, but at least I don't have to do it all again. Now all I have to do is find a job, and I'll actually be grown up. Until then, I'll continue to spend my days playing with Minnie, Amy and my Wii.

5 comments:

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Way to go, Brett! And congrats to Amy as well. This is definitely an accomplishment for both of you. I'm sure your working days will be coming soon.

Do you have the new Guitar Hero for the Wii? Chad has been playing it every night this week. I think he is convinced that he can actually play the guitar now.

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carolina said...

Congrats, Brett. I'm not sure which was worse for me--taking the bar or waiting for the results. Now both are finally over for you!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness!!!! So are you going to Austin for the festivities? The Roberts family will be there.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.